UPDATE: The dinner tickets are currently sold out! If you want to be put on a waiting list, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
FinnsConnect SouthFlorida invites you to attend Finland 100 Independence Day Dinner to be held at 15th Street Fisheries (1900 SE 15th Street, 33316) in Fort Lauderdale, December 2nd, at 5 pm – 11 pm.
We will start the celebration at the waterfront patio with a cocktail hour from 5 – 6 pm, with complimentary beer and wine. At 6 pm we will move to the private dining room upstairs to enjoy a three-course dinner. In the dining room, there will be a cash bar with beer, wine, liquors and mixed drinks available for purchase.
The dinner tickets are $ 70 for FinnsConnect members and $ 75 for non-members per guest. The number of tickets is limited.
The dinner ticket includes:
- cocktail hour with complimentary, unlimited beer and wine from 5 – 6 pm
- three-course dinner of your choice from the menu
- non-alcoholic beverages
- selected program
- The event is for ages 18 and up only.
- Complimentary valet parking on the site.
- Dress code: business casual.
- The restaurant has an elevator and an accessible restroom.
- You may view the Dinner menu here and let us know about allergies or a special diet upon registration. However, we won’t be able to guarantee the availability of the special menus, since they are provided by a third party.
- Please be aware of the possible traffic at the location and US-1, as there are several other events nearby at the same time. Be prepared to arrive early to enjoy the event from the start at 5 pm. We won’t be able to do any refunds in case of absence or late arrivals, neither we guarantee you will be served dinner if being late for the service at 6 pm.
Inquiries and information: